Friday, June 14, 2013

A Big Yes!!

Yesssssssss.I'm now standing in the last stage of  high school which is 4th year.I feel this would be the most memorable year of my high school life because this is my last year here  in this institution and this is also the year where my dream became closer..Speaking of school,well I'm so very happy because I'm excited to see my friends and so with the teachers.The res a school that I'm proud and this is the school where I'm studying this year but not just this year but since my first year high school until now.This school is very unique to the other schools even though it is public because I've learn a lot of lessons here especially in ICT because Mr.Joel Bangahon our adviser in this subject was exerted his effort to train the ICTstudents here in Manay National High School..

No comments:

Post a Comment